Deep Geothermal Energy Support
Understanding the subsurface is a particular challenge for deep geothermal projects. The requirements for evaluation and technical planning grow with increasing complexity and public participation.
With our experienced underground experts, we offer you technical industry standards from the oil and gas industry and support you in the management of your geothermal project from exploration to extraction.
Our experts use modern interpretation and modeling tools adapted to your needs.
Technical expertise und Services
- Compilation, quality control and processing of geological and geophysical data
- Creation of geological maps, correlations, profile sections and 3D geomodels
- Seismic interpretation and mapping, borehole integration and depth conversion
- Seismic reservoir characterization (attribute analysis, inversion, modeling...)
- Sedimentological and structural geological drill core recordings, interpretations with digital data acquisition and analysis
- Petrographic analyses of thin sections and interpretation of the history of diagenesis
- Processing and interpretation of petrophysical borehole measurements
- Evaluation of log data and FMI boreholeimages for disturbance and fracture characterization.
- Geomechanical studies on fracture distribution
- Operational geological drilling planning Drilling processing, project support and reporting
Management and Support of deep Geothermal Projects
- Planning and implementation of regional studies and R&D projects
- Preparation of exploration prospectuses, work programmes and field development projects
- Assessment of reservoir quality and suitability
- Geological risk assessment, probabilistic volumetry and reserve calculation and thermal production
- Interdisciplinary evaluation of geothermal 'assets' with profitability analyses
- External audit, evaluation and quality assurance of work processes, as well as milestone results in exploration, development and production (audits, peer reviews ...)
- Preparation of mining authority applications for license areas and for projects
- Provision of interdisciplinary teams of experts
- Support in project-specific communication and information of politics and the public (technical stakeholder management)
- Integrated project management - from the planning of your project to the implementation